We respectfully request that you observe the following rules:
- To ensure the safety of the collection, visitors are not permitted to take umbrellas, bags or rucksacks into the museum. The museum has a free cloakroom and you can also use the lockers free of charge.
- Please do not touch the artworks unless there is explicit notification that this is permitted.
- Pets are not allowed the museum. This rule does not apply to guide dogs.
- It is not permitted to eat or drink anywhere in the museum except for in the tea salon. Smoking if forbidden anywhere inside the building.
- It is not permitted to film or to take photographs using flash and/or a tripod.
The Princessehof is wheelchair friendly, with lift access to all floors.
Two wheelchairs are available for visitor’s use. Please reserve prior to your visit by calling +31(0)58 2845958.